Light

  Its nice to feel the strengh of the Sun after 5 months of darkness. Aurora Borealus cant cut it. Simple pleasure are we.
 Whats your favorite smell? Favorite taste?... 
  Id like to intoduce my self. Im a 2019 USA Man. Age 48, born just in time for the rotery phone, Star Wars & Welcome back Carter. 3 adjectives to discribe me are, Very-large, friendly, & inquisitive. "Im not an expert on writing, im not a expert on science, im not a expert on much, however i do have a PHD in questioning, asking, a bit nossy. 
Also communication is interestingly, words or gestures even voice tone. (Synonyms) are a cool, words who heng out with each other, like clicks & gangs. 
 (Etymology)= (were did that word come from) This is the dictective in me. Stop not so fast were do you come from? Asshole. What? This word is offensive! Well why do we have it? I think its important to discribe a part of my body. I think that man is mean! INTENT, These are the nerd parts of me. 
(Launguge) this for another day. Launguge can be a huge cop out.
 But most of all,, my greatest, greatest passion in the realms of Education is Biosymphonics.
Biology  A-Z
Physics  A-Z
Vibration A-Z
If i had a non profit company I'll call it "Biosymphonics."   
Another day.
I LOVE people, all People. Black, Brown, Purple, Green, Pink, you get the idea. I love Humanity. However i call U A "Mini U" a "Mini Universe."  The "MINI UNIVERSE." Is what we are. Yes u is.
Like i said im not a writer or a scientist, my degree is GED. 
 Im greatfull i found my real intellectual Mother (GOOGLE) see when i was growing up my mom was bipolar skitsoid, massed up 50% of the time. So i had so many questions for dear ma & no responce. My Father just wasnt around after the age of 12. I have many subjects that we will be learn about if you like me. I like U my mini universe friend. So if you want to take a journey with me why not.


Comments

  1. Great blog! Interested in joining you on the journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my world money can come, sorry shity money. Go destroy some othe World.
      Could you live in a World no $

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

virture

Pride